Be A Hero 2018
Oct 18, 2018 | Events
UPDATE: Thanks to our wonderful community, we reached (and even surpassed) our Be A Hero fundraising goal for 2018. You are our heroes! ¡Mil gracias!
Be A Hero 2018 Is On!
Be A Hero is our biggest fundraiser of the year. This is when we raise most of the money for the wonderful programs the PTA supports. From our library and teachers to bringing Arts and Music into the classroom, the PTA is here to support and nurture all of our children.
Our goal this year is to raise $85,000 by December 31st.
Please help us reach our goal. Use the buttons below to donate online via Facebook or PayPal. (We prefer Facebook, because PayPal takes a cut.) You can also write a check payable to Fairmount Elementary PTA or give cash. There’s a white box labelled PTA just outside the school office where you can drop off your donation.
And please find out if your employer will match your donation. Corporate matching is a big part of a Be A Hero, and we don’t want to miss out on any dollars. If you have any questions or know your employer matches, please contact Ericka asap: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting our wonderful school!
1. What is Be A Hero? Be A Hero is our annual fundraising campaign. It is our biggest, most straightforward fundraiser. No selling chocolate or cookie dough, just donate!
3. How can I help? Spread the word. Grandparents, Friends or Co-Workers can all donate.
Share this page and our Facebook fundraiser and encourage people to give.
4. Where does the money go? Arts, Science, Garden, Field Trips, Books, Special Projects, Teacher Support, Baile Familiar, Dia de Los Ninos, Fiestaval and more!
5. What about corporate matching? Yes! Please check with your employer, if they will match your donation. We have a list of companies that match here, but it’s not always up-to-date. And contact Ericka asap with any questions: email@example.com
6. Is my donation tax deductible? Yes. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations are tax-deductible.
Fairmount Elementary PTA
Tax ID: 23-7038038
Group Exemption: 0646
Wednesday November 20
8:00 am to 8:30 am
Principal's Coffee and Chat l Charla y Cafecito con el Director
Wednesday November 20
8:45 am to 9:45 am