Shop for Fairmount
Did you know your everyday spending can help raise funds for Fairmount? Yes, it’s true. There are several “shop to earn” programs where Fairmount gets a cut of everything you spend.
Take 5 minutes and enroll in Fairmount’s shopping programs like Amazon Smile, Benefit, and eScrip. And then take 5 more minutes and encourage everyone you know — relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers — to do the same. They don’t need to live in San Francisco to join.
If you have any questions, have a fundraising idea, or would like to join the fundraising team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can buy gift cards to tons of retailers — both local and online — and scan them instantly on your phone. You can even buy gift cards while standing in line! Fairmount will make up to 20% from each purchase.
Grocery shop with Good Eggs during October and November, and 5% of orders using the promo code “FAIRMOUNTFALCONS” will go to the school. Here are the steps:
- Visit schools.goodeggs.com
- Enter the code FAIRMOUNTFALCONS and click Shop Now.
- Add your groceries to your basket and place your order. You will see confirmation text on the checkout page that says “You’re supporting Fairmount Elementary School!”
Register your credit / debit cards with local merchants (like Bristol Farms, Cal Mart, Lucky) and local restaurants (like Baby Blues BBQ, Francisca’s, Old Jerusalem), and Fairmount will earn with every purchase.
See participating merchants here: eScrip Where to Earn.
Signup at escrip.com and select Fairmount Elementary School PTA as your organization.
Scrip can be used to pay for groceries at local stores. Email the Scrip Coordinators at email@example.com to find out more and to order your scrip today!
● Canyon Market $100 gift cards (10% goes to Fairmount)
● Rainbow Grocery $30 gift cards (10% goes to Fairmount. Reload at checkout for another 10%)
● Good Life Grocery $20 gift certificates (7.5% goes to Fairmount)
For every pink Box Top you clip, Fairmount earns 10¢. Buy your favorite Box Top products, like cereal, paper products, office supplies, cut out the pink Box Tops, and drop them off in the collection box on the shelf above the PTA mailbox in the school office.